Friday, May 23, 2008

Pinocchio's Workbench

Well hey there folks I wanted to post up a little something before I leave to go on vacation, I have to leave my computer and will be on the road most of the time which doesn't allow me to upload anything. So I thought I would post a lil sketch of a illustration I thought would be fun. I will soon finish up and create a clean line drawing so I can scan it in and DIgitize it :) Let me know what you think. The lighting scheme is going to be a moon lit scene coming from the left side where the widow will be.

3 comments:

jenfuj said...

sweet. can't wait to see how it turns out!

Nhut Pham said...

I can imagine when you put the light effect in this illustration. The cool light of the moon and the warm light of the candle beside the character. It'll turn out a very nice piece. Can't wait to see the final result. Nice composition and design. You're on vacation now, so I have to wait a bit longer to see the result! hehe. Have a great vacation!

Jadyn Ngo said...

OOohh... how exciting! I can't wait for the final piece.

Some So Cal Hockey