Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Process Time

Well finals are over and life is better! here was a layout I did last semester but I decided to paint it now. I wanted to give another process post to show what I do. Hope yall enjoy!

Step One: Rough Perspective perspective is the key to making the space believable


Step Two: Clean line line weight variation is important to create more dynamic depth within a flat line drawing

Step Three: Paint color relations are key to creating a harmonic painting. The colors might not be the exact color compared with natural lighting but to create a emphasis and a mood, the relation between those colors on the page must be correct which will make the painting that much more believable

4 comments:

Philip Dimitriadis said...

Hi Brandon.. nice layout work. I really like the looseness of your first piece. Keep them like that... nice and gestural.. then do a tonal study of them in in blue, or black!! Keep up the good work!!

Ana-Alicia said...

soooooooooo good. All im sayin.

Alina Chau said...

Wonderful layout!

Scott Lee said...

Hey Brandon. Merry Christmas! Yeah, it was for this Idiom project. I found one on some random website. It was just an excuse to draw a dead dodo bird. Call me anytime. I have a lot of free time now! I'd be down to go out your too. Keep up the nice work Bruva!